Saturday 16 July 2016

Occupations as I immerse into an American life.

There are certain activities in which I engaged for the past five, which define me now. I love America, I love my  anti HIV-AIDS work, I enjoy academic engagements, I love travel and I love giving back. The pictures here show my fav pastimes:
I believe in the work AHF is doing, especially mobilizing anti-HIV resources. Thank you AHF. 

I admire, respect and cherish what made USA what it is. Thank you America.

I wish to travel to all parts of USA to have a feel of what others are doing around HIV prevention

National HIV Testing Day.

HIV Testing for all.

Touring the Alcatraz in Pacific Ocean.

The tour to other destinations.

Enjoying.

San Francisco CA

Our San Francisco CA

Believe me the receding foam is where two big whales disappeared.

The Pacific. Is it about pacification?

I just feel so happy.

The Golden Gate Bridge.

The Golden Gate Bridge in the distance.


The foam in our wake.

Far away, the bridge receded.

Yes, you guessed right. The Alcatraz.

No comments:

Post a Comment